What to do in Sarawak in Borneo?
We offer you an idea of an authentic stay for an immersion in nature and culture in Sarawak.
Nearest to nature with its preserved environment and authentic culture where you spend your nights with the locals.
This destination does not require special conditions and is accessible to all, for both passionate hikers and families.
Scroll the slideshow to see the description of the stay
Stay of 3 days and 2 nights in homestay
This offer includes:
* Activities with English speaking guides
* Transfers to and from Kuching International Airport
* Transport with driver during activities (land and waterways)
* Accommodation: 2 nights with breakfast, homestay in traditional village Bidayuh
* Kayak: equipment, lifejacket, waterproof bag and photo by email
* The entries to the visited sites
* Government tax (6%)
* Organizational expenses
This offer does not include:
* National and international airline tickets
* Personal trips (those not agreed in the offer)
* Personal purchases (souvenirs, products etc ...)
* Catering (excluding breakfast)
* Activities and services not specified in the offer
* Optional services
Our rates are expressed in Malaysian Ringgint MYR
Reservations are free and without commitments